Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm having a bad case of TMJS (temporo-mandibular joint syndrome). Not only does my head feel like exploding into smithereens, my right jaw's awfully painful, too. I imitate Munch's "The Scream" every two seconds. I need some painkillers.

My brain's numb. It simply refuses to function and there's nothing I can do about it. I love my work. Then again I wish Christmas break would come a little sooner--in a week perhaps? Am I this tired???

The other night, P and I had tea at Kopi Roti (there's a decent cafe only a block away from our house!) and I told him about Mika's latest blog entry about loneliness. I told him I'm lonely these days. I'm too lazy now to elaborate but that night, P understood me completely.

With everything going on with my life--my work, my family, some of my friends--I suppose I have the right to just snap and go crazy. At the end of the day though, I thank God for P.

***

Where's my muse? I can't take this anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home