"How long till my soul gets it right?" ~ Indigo Girls
How long does it take to be forgiven? To forget and be forgotten? How does one break habits and patterns she no longer wants to take?
How does one take that final, absolving breath?
Pieces of Happiness on a gray Friday:
1) A box of original glazed Krispy Kremes
2) lunch with dhey
3) video of Iya on my phone
4) thoughts of finally having my own beagle or a lab or a dachsie
5) P holding my hand while driving
6) two new thick notebooks
7) reading old text messages from my family
8) coming up with these 7 items