Saturday, May 13, 2006

In other news

I will be here from July 2-17 to attend the 2006 UNESCO World Youth Festival with eight of my students. I'm so proud of them--they made it! I'm happy that I sat with them when they wrote their application essays. The revisions and pep talks paid off. I can't believe we're actually representing the Philippines. At ang pinakamasarap niyan, doon din gaganapin ang FIFA World Cup at naroon kami sa mga araw na yon. Watching one of the games is actually a part of the program.

Iyon na muna ang kuwento until I get my visa and plane ticket from UNESCO.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger janet said…

    Congrats, Tin! =) I am proud of you, particularly of your devotion to the kids. Iba talaga ang maging teacher, no? So much fulfillment. Di bale na kung maliit ang sweldo.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Tee said…

    happy for you tin :)
    wow tiyak ganda ang birthday gift-pasalubong ko this year
    hehe

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger mykol antigua said…

    Hey, hey, hey!!!

    Don't you dare forget my pasalubong, k?

    And tell those crazy teeners you're baby-sitting that they owe Mr. Mike a memento of their trip to Germany!

    "Don't turn around, a-a-ah.. Der Komissar's in town, a-a-aah!"

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger DUH said…

    congratulations! :) damn doesn't it feel good when that happens? though am giving up teaching for a while..too tiring for me to have 3 things to juggle. :) have fun. and post pics!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home