Friday, January 04, 2008

A New Year's Wish

"May [this] year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art--write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in [this] year, you surprise yourself." ~ Neil Gaiman

o0o0o0o0o0o0o
Friday randomness:

* I went with Tere to TriNoMa and Greenhills and shopped till we both dropped. Well, she did the shopping and I did the picking. I was reminded of the times when we would shop together--when I was still single and working for the project and she was still in college. I would always, always get impatient with her for being too meticulous in inspecting whatever she was buying. As in parang quality control sa factory :p But as she puts it, she just wants her money's worth.

Had a quite early day today. Had coffee with P before he sent me off in a cab to meet my sister and he to his work. Met up with Tere at Gymboree where my nephew Aiden and his dad J were. Aiden was so cute in his first class with those cute little people.

Spent about three hours in the mall, lunch was Japanese. Headed to Greenhills afterwards and shopped some more. My sister was so happy with her purchases. It was just a bit annoying because she kept on converting Singapore $ to peso. Haha.

Had dinner there and of course, I had Reyes chicken barbecue AGAIN. Sarap eh.

Tere and I have matching necklaces.

Our conversations mostly focused on family and work and how much we think we've changed since we got married.

She went home with me and sorted her loot. I was egging her to do some sort of a runway show so we could ooh and aah at the clothes but she was too lazy to do so :p

Then J picked her up. Aiden was asleep.

I'll see her again on Wednesday and definitely on Friday. She leaves for Singapore on Saturday.

* Sometime this afternoon, Mama texted that she was reading a Danielle Steel novel and said that she knows I could write something like that someday. She said she used to read my blog when she was still at my cousin's in Markham. That was the first time Mama actually said something about my writing. And yes, Ma, I will write something someday. And you will be in it.

* Big Night na tomorrow. To those who don't know, P and I watch PBB! I love most of the celebrity housemates hahaha. Really. I like all the Big Four but I wish Jon wasn't evicted. Sana puwedeng Big five. Oh well. So tomorrow, P and I will be in front of the TV at 8:30pm. Do not disturb :p

Oh, and vote BB_Ruben! Hahahaha. Ano ba ito.

* 1 hour na lang and I'll be logging on the Ateneo website to check out the admitted freshmen list! It's nerve-wracking!

* Congratulations to the lioness B for passing DLSU!

* There's the nice chilly January air. Sigh.

* Two days before school resumes. Gaaaaaaaad!!!

* Yun lang.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Happy New Year!

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Thank you, Borgy, for being there for all of us. Love you!
"I don't have a perfect family but I love the one I have..." ~ Borgy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home