Saturday, January 12, 2008

Gray skies and Saturday rain greeted me this morning. It's been pouring the whole day. It's quiet now; there's only the sound of the raindrops and the keyboard keeping me company. P is fast asleep for his siesta. Me, I'm thinking of my sister.

She's going back to Singapore now and I wish I was able to spend more time with her. I promise I'd visit her in April. I hope I can. I'm thinking of her now, with little Aiden sleeping sweetly on her lap. I'm happy I got to know and play with my nephew. When he grows up, I'd take him kite-flying. We'll have a grand time, Aiden and I.

Last night, my family--that's my brother, his wife and my niece Iya, my cousins (Borgy, Bryan, Barry and Keng), my sister, her husband and Aiden--had dinner together. P was with us, too.

There's really nothing execptional with this post--none of my posts are anyway. I just want to send out my thoughts to all of them now. I'm thinking of you guys...

o0o0o0o0o0o0o

31 rehearsal days to go and it's show time. Sometimes I ask myself why the heck did we choose to produce "The Phantom of the Opera" anyway? Look at us now, all stressed out and exhausted. And panicking. But just like I told Max, "we will always be ambitious!" (That's actually a retort to a parent who said we are so ambitious for attempting to do Phantom).

Note to self:

1)sign contract with PETA theater and SDC Hall at the Ateneo.
2) study Modules 5 to 6 of Dr. H's Psych of Reading.
3) Ask Belay if she could be our pianist for the play.
4) Help with Iya's 3rd birthday party.
5) FINISH CHECKING SENIORS' PROJECT PAPERS Parts 1 to 3.
6) Call Mama.
7) Breathe.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Tee said…

    there's so much i wanna say
    but for now
    "it's good to be here"

    "and yes
    will be there on the 1st" :)

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Carnaval said…

    i read the book by leroux and loved the broadway songs. i'd like to watch your production. =] can i? =]

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home