Monday, April 30, 2007

Last night, I got into reading my past entries in my old blog and boy, my life before was definitely something. I sort of miss that old self. Reading those entries inspires me to start taking blogging 'seriously" again. And better yet, to start writing seriously. I've also noticed that I have been saying this over and over--beginning in my blog entries from 2003 to when I closed that blog in 2006! Grabe! It just means that when it comes to my writing life, I really did not accomplish that much at all...

But it's alright. I am really going to make it work this time. More than teaching, the whole world knows that what I want to do with my life is to write, write, write. Just talking about it and not actually doing it has gotten so predictable, so boring. I know. So, I've decided that I'm just going to do it. You'll see. :)

An old entry

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Sentimental Thursday

I love you in the simplest meaning of these words. To define it and to attempt describing it are beyond me. I have tried doing so before, with the many faces and names that I have once promised to keep for a lifetime. But here I am, connected to this invisible but real thread of loving: we can either choose to cut it, or just weave it intricately till our hands get tired and we just choose to hold each other's and rest.

I do not want you any other way. I want the same cologne on your collar, the muscles that twitch at my slightest touch, the mouth that curls up into a smile when I kiss your neck, the same mouth that frowns and bites and kisses and eats...

I have chosen you, among those names covered with the Past;among the names to come.

I will never own you nor you will me. My love will keep my center, like gravity, it pulls me on the ground...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home