Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Today's a great day. One of the usual days in school, actually, except for the fact that God answered one of our prayers. Nope, I'm not yet pregnant, but the good news we got today is something really important to P and me.

Anyhow, today was also extraordinarily tiring. Was in school at 8:30am, tried to work on some stuff but caught in discussions with my colleagues. Had classes at 1030am to 12 noon. Lunchbreak, choir class (in which I'm the pretentious pianist), English class again, faculty meeting from 4:30 to 6:30, then that PETA-sponsored talk on Phil. Art History til 9pm. Had dinner at Wan Chai, grabbed a cup of Chai latte at Coffee Bean and now, trying to come up with a decent blog entry.

I'm tired and sleepy but I just wanted to make sure I'd write something today.

Oh and the kids are actually seriously working on the newsletter this time. It's amazing to see them--my editors--badgering their schoolmates about their articles. Kina-career he he.

Also in my eighth grade class, which is my most fun class, I felt that I didnt give them enough; like they wanted more. We started discussing Flowers for Algernon as a lesson on character development in fiction and point of view and truth be told, I wasn't as prepared for that class this afternoon, and I hate that. It's like I'm cheating my students and kids sense that.

I hope I'd be more focused on my work and on my writing. It's just about simply doing it, I know. Alright, I'm going to doze off any minute now. More on the next post.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger sam said…

    ganda naman! pang teacher talaga =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home